For Video, any USB camera can be used. Logitech C930 is the most common one for ~100$.
If you have any camcorder or still image camera you get better quality and only need to buy a grabber.
Blackmagic has one for 150$ outputting Thunderbolt - might be possible if your PC has that.
Not tested possiblities (links to amazon.de):
- 85 Eur B07MBSXMH7 Shu One
- 11Eur B088LR7G6H dettelin
- 30 Eur B0895N9KM5
- 78 Eur B00I0QZMPE AVer Media
- 170 Flint B076GXQTJK
has Linux compatibility: https://www.cloner-alliance.com/help/knowledgebase/how-to-use-cloneralliance-flint-lx-to-record-or-livestream-videos-on-linux
- 180Eur Elgato HD60S+ (Need S+ for UVC driver compatibility) B01DRWCOGA
Not sure if the H264 compression works on linux or only win/mac
- 130Eur Elgato Cam link prefers compressed HDMI from a camera – or it will stress the CPU heavily. It does UVC. [currently long shipping time]